To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I Can't create folders

atb802
atb802
Community Member

Hello
I am new subscriber of 1Password.
After installation I turn on the demo vault and I saw few created folders and categories in my language (PL). In the demo vault I can create a new one, but if I only turn on to my personal profile I cannot create any folders and every categories I have in English.
How can I create a new folder(s)?
How can I change language of the categories?
Can I add a new own categories?

1Password Version: 6.5.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS Sierra
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• Hi @atb802 - Welcome to 1Password :-) I'll be happy to address your questions -

How can I create a new folder(s)?

Sorry for the confusion. Folders is not a supported feature with our new 1Password.com accounts. You can create tags which give you the ability to easily search for items within 1Password -
    https://support.1password.com/getting-started-mac/#organize-with-favorites-and-tags

How can I change language of the categories?

In order to change the selected language for 1Password on your Mac, you have to change the language for the operating system via System Preferences. If you're referring to the vaults being in English, we still have to make a couple of adjustments on our end but we're working on it.

Can I add a new own categories?

As of right now, you can't create your own categories. It's been a popular request from customers and we we're working on some exciting new features. I don't have a timeline when or if this will be added but I appreciate the feedback. It's definitely a great idea but I apologize for not having a better answer at the moment.

I hope this helped and let us know if you have any further questions. Enjoy the rest of your day :-)

• atb802
    atb802
    Community Member

ok, thank for your answer.

• Frank
    edited February 2017

You're every welcome. Let us know if any questions come up as you continue to explore 1Password, we're happy to help :-)

This discussion has been closed.