Confused

Options
BazzFreeman
BazzFreeman
Community Member

Ok, so I've trawled the forum, but I'm still confused a bit.
I've been using 1p 4 for a long time, syncing with Dropbox on a Windows laptop, surface pro, desktop and android phone.

Now, I decided it was time to switch to a 1password account. Signed up for the 30-day trial.

I followed the instructions (I think) by Exporting from 1p v4 to a 1pif file and importing to a freshly installed Windows ip v 6. All good so far. Everything came across and I can see it in the windows client and on the web. Good.

The problem now is the phone. It still only wants to read the dropbox vault, even though I've added the 1password account. There is no 'clear data' on the 1Password app that I can see in Settings on the phone.

I want to get rid of the data on Dropbox, but I won't do that until I'm happy that the phone is actually reading the new vault.

1Password Version: 4 & 6
Extension Version: 4.6.3
OS Version: Win10, Android 7
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• BazzFreeman
    BazzFreeman
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, solved it myself. You have to uninstall and re-install the app to get it to forget the settings. All good now.

• Hey @BazzFreeman! I'm glad you were able to get things sorted! There's currently no way to delete a Primary vault from within 1Password for Android, so you'll need to either reset the app, or reinstall as you found out. Let us know if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.