1Password 6 on Windows cost?

I've had a 1password 4 licence for Windows for a long time. When I was reinstalling my software after a format I accidentally downloaded the 1password 6 beta for Windows. I'm not interested testing beta software so quickly found the version 4 download and used that, but I'm wondering after it is out of beta is there a one time upgrade fee to move to 6 or does this require one of the subscriptions?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@DELTAprime: While the new 1Password 6 Windows desktop app is out of beta (though we also have a separate beta channel for new releases), since it does not yet have all of the features that 1Password 4 does, we're not offering licenses for sale as a replacement for that. 1Password 6 is currently only needed for the 1Password.com subscription service, since 1Password 4 cannot support that. You may want to consider a 1Password.com subscription, since it gives you access to all of the apps, the web interface, and does away with license management and sync configuration altogether — you simply login to your account to authorize a device and access your data — and you can get a free 30 day trial to see for yourself. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.