Chrome Extension isn't working

This discussion was created from comments split from: 1 Password on Mac OS Sierra not working properly.

Comments

• lldanj
    lldanj
    Community Member

Since installing Sierra, a week ago, 1password is working but the chrome extension isn't. i am using 1Password 6 Version 6.5.5 (655000)
    please advise. the chrome extension is really much more convenient than using the app.

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni

Hey @lldanj,

Thanks for posting - I've split your comment so now your comment has it's own thread as the other one was quite old. Hopefully we can help get this all fixed up for you. I'd like to understand a little bit more to understand what's going on:

• What do you see when you try to click on the 1Password browser extension?
    • Do you see the 1Password icon in the Mac menubar at the top?
    • What version of Chrome are you using?
    • What version of the 1Password extension is installed in the Chrome browser?

Looking forward to hearing back,

Matthew

• lldanj
    lldanj
    Community Member

Matthew,
    Problem has been resolved. After uninstalling and reinstalling 1Password, it still wasn't working. A shutdown/restart did the trick. Sorry to bug you. I should have tried that first.
    Dan

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Greetings @lldanj,

:lol: would it be a stretch to say the next golden age of computing can at least be partially defined by a time when we don't need to turn it off and on to make it work? If there's a reason not to fear the rise of the robots it has to be the fact that if we're involved in the software they will reach a stage where they all stop working until we turn the off and on again :tongue:

This discussion has been closed.