To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Best way to sync?

Options
BuMmR
BuMmR
Community Member

I was looking for a few opinions on the best ways to keep a Windows computer and an iPhone in sync. I cannot use iCloud because Windows does not support this. I hate using WLAN because I have to wait till I get home every time I want to save something. I don't trust Dropbox and don't want my files in their hands. Is there anything else I can use? Or what would you say is the best way I could keep these two in sync?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @BuMmR - Great question and thank you for asking :-) I would recommend signing up for a 1Password.com account.

With our new 1Password.com accounts all of our apps are included (Windows, Mac, iOS & Android) even future paid upgrades since it's built into the monthly pricing. You can also access your 1Password data from any device via the web. There is no sync set up required since we take care of all the syncing on our end. We also fully encrypt your data for recovery purposes using a randomized Account Key in conjunction with your master password. If you add a new device to the mix, you just have to sign in using your account details and your data will already be there waiting for you - like magic!

We include a 30 day free trial giving you an opportunity to test drive all the features before having to pay for anything. I hope this helped and let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help :-)

• BuMmR
    BuMmR
    Community Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

I wasnt looking to spend any money on a subscription. I am a student, and they already have us paying 20$ a month for our Adobe so we can use all of their programs. I, however, tried the free trial and LOVE the new software. I was using 1password 4 on windows, and I downloaded 1password 6, and it made a world of difference. I went on and spent the 2.99 for an annual subscription. The convenience to me is just fantastic. Not only for syncing but the mini 1password using Ctrl+Alt+\ is SICK! Thanks for recommending this to me @Frank

• Frank
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi @BuMmR - Fantastic news! I'm so happy to hear you love the new Individual account. I will make sure to share this with our Windows Team, they really have been working hard so this is wonderful news :-) I hope you don't mind, I added a little more time onto your trial.

I just wanted to clarify and just make sure you're aware, it's $2.99 per month when billed annually ($35.88 per year).

Enjoy the new account and let us know if you have any further questions, our door is always open :+1:

This discussion has been closed.