Add licence key for 1Password 6 for windows

Options
Liamf
Liamf
Community Member
edited February 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I have just purchased 1Password 6.3.359d for Windows. I have the license key but can't find where to install the key to license the product.

Also where can I add another vault. Seems like there is no option to add a second.

1Password Version: 6.3.359d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7 pro
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:install license key

Comments

• Hi @Liamf,

Thanks for writing in.

1Password 6 is not available for purchases yet. It is only available for the 1Password.com membership, which doesn't have licenses. As soon as you sign into your 1Password.com account, any restriction is removed automatically. You would create additional vaults on the 1Password.com's admin console, which allows you to also create shared vaults if you use 1Password.com Families.

Did you buy a license for 1Password 4 for Windows instead? If yes, you can find it here.. We do recommend trying 1Password.com subscription as it gives you access to all 1Password apps on all platforms including future upgrades at no extra cost, fast sync, secure online storage, web access and more.¸

In 1Password 4, you can create another vault via the File Menu > Create new 1Password vault.

This discussion has been closed.