To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

No email reply from the support

Options

Hello everyone!
How are you doing? I was just wondering what the reply time is for the 1Password support email. I sent them an email on the 14th of February in regards to a few questions I had about 1Password for mac and have yet to revive a response. About two days ago I forwarded the email to the urgent address, and have still not received a response back.

Thanks!

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MrMonteCristo,

I want to apologize for the delay in getting back to you. So far I haven't been able to locate the email you're referring to. After sending that you should have received a response with a support ID. If you can find that support ID and post it here we'll be able to track down your email more quickly to assist you. Thanks in advance!

• MrMonteCristo
    MrMonteCristo
    Community Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hello Sjk,
    thank you very much for your fast reply!

That's OK, I understand. I thought it was a little odd, but things happen. I believe the support ID is MKV-76986-334. I will also attach a screenshot of the confirmation email.

Thank you very much for your help!

[image now removed by AgileBits for privacy on our public forum]

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the quick response back, @MrMonteCristo.

Indeed, MKV-76986-334 is the correct support ID (as shown in the helpful screenshot) and we've found your corresponding email ticket. We'll continue the conversation through email as soon as possible so we're not getting support wires crossed between here and there. :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

ref: MKV-76986-334

This discussion has been closed.