Move the lock icon

burn123
burn123
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Would it be possible to move the lock button to somewhere else? There have been a couple times when I try to go to the settings and I accidentally hit the lock button. Maybe it could even go inside the settings menu?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@burn123: Thats not a bad idea. I'll be honest: I've never actually clicked the "Lock" button in any version of 1Password, either on purpose or by accident. I either rely on Auto-Lock or use the keyboard shortcut (Win Shift L, in this case). How about you? What do think would be a better place for it? :)

• burn123
    burn123
    Community Member

I don't ever use it on purpose, I'm not sure it even needs to be there, but it would be good to have as a clickable option somewhere. I think inside the options menu would be good

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

burn123: Your suggestion is noted! I will pass it along to our team, so we could have a discussion about that button. And believe me, we will! :chuffed:

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know. Thanks!

• mohammad1361
    mohammad1361
    Community Member
    edited February 2017

Hi,
    when do you want to correct or redesign this on main window?

also this too big lock on 1Password mini?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@mohammad1361:

While I agree with you that this design is not perfect, I don't think that this is a critical issue. We want to implement core 1Password features first and then correct such minor issues. We will get to it in the future, but I don't have any timeframes for you now. Thank you for participating in our forums! :chuffed:

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.