ordered a trial version of Password 1 by mistake,

I am trying to cancel my old standalone "1 password" am having difficulty following the bouncing ball. Am also embarrassed by being so unsmart. With all the emails I've received I became confused. So what I need to know is. has my standalone
version canceled and what do I do to correct the error in signing up with the trial version and instead ordering password 1 version for 2.99 mo. on annual payment plan. without having a working password program I'm unable to give all the info.
below. Thank you in advance.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS. 10.12.3
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I hit the trial version of password by mistake cancel old version want sign up 2.99 plan.???

Comments

• FrankFrank

AgileBits Team Member

Hi T8lbaum - Thank you for reaching out to us. Oh no need to apologize or be embarrassed. I'm glad you contacted us so I can assist you. I just sent you over an email so we can work on this together. When you get a chance reply back to me so we can continue the discussion over there. We'll get this squared away for you :+1:

ref: CNX-98948-579

• How can I cancel a trial program I ordered by mistake and purchase Password 1 for 2.99 mo annually instead. Also how can I check to be sure I have canceled my old standalone. I never felt totally unsmart and confused before. Have tried to make what should have been a simple ant hole into Mt. Rainier. Once everything is the way it should be I will order "Password 1" for 2.99 program and I thank you in advance

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: 10.0.3
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:I hit the trial version of password by mistake cancel old version want sign up 2.99 plan.???

• FrankFrank

AgileBits Team Member

Hi @T8lbaum - I'm sorry for the confusion. I noticed your previous post and I sent you over an email so we can work on this together. Please check your spam folder as well, sometimes it ends up going there :-) Keep me posted and we'll be happy to help out.

ref: CNX-98948-579

• Got you covered. Just responded to your email
    Thanks

Lenny

• Got you covered. Just responded to your email
    Thanks

Lenny

• Too funny, I did the same thing today. I noticed the invitation to create a 1Password account web version so I did this and deleted the vault from my Dropbox. Then I saw that it was subscription based and would like to restore my vault back to Dropbox and continue to use this method for syncing between devices. Appreciate some direction as to how to do this.
    Now having said that perhaps you could direct me to where I can compare the advantages of the web account version versus the standalone, this might persuade me to adopt the subscription based version :)

Cheers,

Fred

• RomanRoman AG Alumni

Hi @fireworksfx - The best article on this we have is this: What is the difference between a 1Password account and a standalone license?. I don't want to repeat anything that in there, just let me add my own experience:

I signed up for a Family account right when they came out (even before I joined AgileBits) and it felt like a no brainer to me: pricing was reasonable for a tool that I'd been using every day since 2008. Sync worked like a breeze, as did sharing with family members. No more thinking about licenses, license keys, or upgrade pricing seemed like a great prospect. And adding new (mobile) devices to the mix couldn't be simpler. I said before that for me, a Mac without 1Password feels broken, and it's a great, swift experience setting it up on a new machine now!

I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.