To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Purchased 1password license for Win 10 in July 2016. Now I'm 'frozen.' Why?

w3agle
w3agle
Community Member

I've contacted customer support via email twice now. No response yet.

Searching the forum for an answer shows that others are currently struggling with the same issue right now. My guess is that agilebits stopped selling licenses, and now you must have a subscription to use the service. I can't find an option to purchase a license on the site any more. I don't have a problem with that. But surely if that's the case you must grandfather in those with a license? Especially like in my case, when the license was only purchased about 6 months ago. But maybe I'm completely off base and that isn't the case at all.

Before I purchased 1password I had a conversation with customer support via email. I was unsure about the subscription service. I'm happy to share the whole email chain, but here is the most relevant bit in my opinion:
"Standalone licenses are not going away. You can continue using 1Password the way you used to. Thank you once again for using 1Password! If you have any other questions - feel free to ping us, we are here to help :)"

So... What am I missing here?

I've purchased separate licenses for Windows, Mac, and iOS. I can't remember if Mac and iOS were a separate purchase honestly, it's been a while.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Purchased 1password license for Win 10 in July 2016. Now I'm 'frozen.' Why?

Comments

• Hi w3agle - Thank you for reaching out to us. I was able to locate the email you sent over and I just replied back to you. When you get a chance, reply back to me then we can continue our discussion over there :-) Sorry again for the delay and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

ref: HZR-37943-913

• w3agle
    w3agle
    Community Member

Hey Frank, I'm not seeing an email yet.

• You should have it within the next 5 minutes or so... I just hit send. Thank you for letting me know and I'll talk to you soon.

This discussion has been closed.