To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can promocode be applied to the family account I started today?

Foobart
Foobart
Community Member
edited February 2017 in Memberships

Dear people of 1Password,

I've received an email from Dave regarding a problem with the Mac version. It invited me to start a trial with the account-version of 1Password. It contained a gift to Mac users in the form of an extended trial period (6 months instead of just 1).

I did start such an account (Family version) today, expecting to be recognized as a Mac user somewhere in the registration process. It turns out I should have clicked on a link in the e-mail, that contained a promo code. I won't quote the promo code verbatim here, but it had to do with Dave being fond of his users.

Is it possible to have my account altered so that my trial period is prolonged with 5 extra months? My family is called "removed from post".

Kind regards,

Bart Breeschoten
The Netherlands

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Foobart - Thank you for getting in touch with us. I removed the account name since this is a public forum. I was able to locate your Families account and associate the promotion. You're good to go :-) Congrats on the new account and let us know if you have any questions as you explore all the features :+1: Have a great day!

• Foobart
    Foobart
    Community Member

Great service guys! Thank you!

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Frank, you're welcome! :) Let us know if you need anything else, we're here for you!

• GrassFarm
    GrassFarm
    Community Member

Similarly, I had previously signed up for a 1Password Account, but decided not to pursue it and my account is in a frozen state. Rethinking the account version now (and the 6 month offer), I'd like to sign up for another trial (never used the first trial) and give it another try. Any chances?

• GrassFarm
    GrassFarm
    Community Member

Nevermind...I deleted my account and am starting over with the generous 6 month trial. Keep up the good work up there.

• Hi @GrassFarm - Sorry we didn't get to your first post in time. Let us know if you have any further questions when signing up for the new Families account. Make sure you print out your Emergency Kit :-) Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.