To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Sign in to home page

This discussion was created from comments split from: Get rid of "Quests to Conquer" in the web app.

Comments

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member

While on the subject. Could you also have the webpage default to 'Home'? It's gets annoying to always have to access the menu to go home just to see/edit/add vaults.

• @rlgleason51 : it should be defaulting to Home as is. Where are you getting taken by default?

Rick

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member

I get defaulted to the 'Get The Apps' with the q-code on the right side.

• @rlgleason51 really? Even when signing in straight to my.1password.com or your specific sign in address? Or are you maybe using a bookmark that contains a redirect?

I'd be annoyed too if I landed at Get the Apps all the time.

Rick

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member

The URL I sign into is

My.1password.com/signin

That takes my to the App page. Annoyances aside, how can I fix this?

• Hi, @rlgleason51.

It sounds like you may have a bookmark with some additional query parameters in the URL. Going to https://my.1password.com/signin directly and signing in there will not take you to the Get the Apps page. I'm sorry for the confusion! If you are using a bookmark, you can just delete everything after the "/signin" part and you should be good to go. :)

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member

That was the problem. Thanks.

• On behalf of Rob, you're very welcome. Let us know if you have any further questions. Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.