I created an account and both my ios devices seem to still be using dropbox to sync--should they?

adamgordon
adamgordon
Community Member

Version 6.5.2 on both iphone (6) and ipad (air1), latest version of ios. Both seem to be still using DropBox--is this how it's supposed to work?

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.2.1
Sync Type: DropBox
Referrer: forum-search:ipad sync

Comments

• Hi @adamgordon,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

No -- none of your devices should be syncing with Dropbox when using a 1Password.com account. To get an idea of how to best get you on track I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

I've included instructions for all of our supported platforms as I'm not sure which, other than iOS, you might be using. :)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/75857/
    • Your forum handle: adamgordon

so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• adamgordon
    adamgordon
    Community Member

Hi Ben,

OK, just sent one from my macbook air and from my ipad. Do you need one from my phone, too?

Thanks
    Adam

• Thanks Adam. We'll continue the converstaion via email. :)

Ben

ref: CBA-17895-458

This discussion has been closed.