Adding Section to Passoport

19smith57
19smith57
Community Member

I am able to add a section to the passport item on my iphone but can only view it if I go into the edit mode

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:adding section

Comments

• Hi @19smith57,

Are you using a 1Password.com subscription account? Are you able to add sections to other items?

Ben

• 19smith57
    19smith57
    Community Member

Hi

I am using a subscription account. Same adding a new section to identities. The new info is not lost but only shows if I go into edit mode.

• Thanks. And you are adding this information by tapping on the "add new section" button? I'm trying to reproduce this issue on my own device but don't seem to be having any trouble when adding a section using the "add new section" button. The fields I create are visible without going into edit mode.

If that is how you are adding the section, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/75831/
    • Your forum username: 19smith57

so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• 19smith57
    19smith57
    Community Member

IDU-15469-846

and

CUG-77842-438

• Good afternoon @19smith57. If you log into your account on 1Password.com or on another computer or device do you see the information you entered on your iOS device?

• 19smith57
    19smith57
    Community Member

Only if I go into edit mode (just logged into 1password on my mac)

• Thanks, @19smith57. We received the report. We'll review it and get back to you via email. :)

Ben

ref: CUG-77842-438

This discussion has been closed.