To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I can't log into my account. I know my master pw & I used it this morning now I can't log in.

JLamba11
JLamba11
Community Member

I know my info, I know my account key and email. I know my pw, but all the sudden I can't log in and I'm no longer getting the fingerprint on my phone app so I can't log in there either. What do I do?!?

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I can't log into my account. I know my master pw & I used it this morning now I can't log in.

Comments

• Hi JLamba11 - Sorry to hear about the login issue. I just sent you over an email so we can discuss this in private since this is a public forum. When you get a chance, reply back to me then we can continue the conversation over there.

ref: QFF-52236-958

• downtownmelb
    downtownmelb
    Community Member

The same thing is happening with me.

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni

@downtownmelb - I'm sorry to hear that. Could you please download 1Password 6.6.1 and see if it fixes the issue? In case it doesn't, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.