Improvement: If you hit "browse logins" focus the searchbar

Options
ttomr
ttomr
Community Member

Hello agile bits team,

using your android app (which is great btw!) I quite often encounter that 1pw does not find a matching login for the app/site i am on, but displays the "browse logins" button. When I hit that button get a list of all logins, which in my case are about 100, it would be great if the app could just focus the searchbar and show the keyboard so I can do a quick search instead of having to tap the searchbar separately.

Or (even better): If you dont find a suitable login let me know and show the search right on the scree and focus it (saves me 2 taps and 2 times waiting for it to load).

Current:
Open app via keyboard
App does not find a suitable login and displays "browse logins"
Tap on browse logins sends user to login list
Tap on search focuses search and opens keyboard

Options 1:
Open app via keyboard
App does not find a suitable login and displays "browse logins"
Tap on browse logins sends user to login list, focuses on search and opens keyboard

Option 2 (preferred):
Open app via keyboard
App does not find a suitable login shows a notification ("Sorry we could not find a suitable login, please try the search!")
Search is focused and keyboard is opened automagically

I know this is a small feature, but I keep stumbling upon this and it kind of annoys me a bit. Otherwise I do love your app and software! Thanks,
Tomr

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hi @ttomr. Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your feedback! I will pass your request for automatic focus on the search field when browsing Logins for filling to our team. Let us know if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.