German language family version: where can I change from english to german?

ulli_hannover
ulli_hannover
Community Member

I´m still in the try Phase of the Family Version. The Homepage told me, that there is a German Version, but the Trial Version is in english. Where can I Change the Settings?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:German language family version: where can I change from english to german?

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ulli_hannover

Thank you for getting in touch with us about 1Password and how to use it in German. The answer to your question depends on the OS that you're trying to use.

The browser interface is only available in English for now, so is 1Password for Windows. I very much hope that we have 1Password available in more languages for these two platforms. If you're on iOS you can change the language by going to Settings in 1Password then ** Advanced**, you'll see the option to change languages there. For Mac, the language of 1Password will be the same as the language that you've set for your entire computer. Finally, for Android, go to Settings > Languages & Input > Languages.

Please let us know if you have any questions about this and how it goes for you :chuffed:

• tmallwitz
    tmallwitz
    Community Member

Hi @Pilar ,

what are the plans for the translation. I would really love to use 1password for me whole family, but the missing German lang on Windows is a real showstopper. That is really pitty especially as currently you offer 10 family account instead of 5.
    Is there any chance to get the translation soon. I mean the normal app is translated, so it should be doable, isnt it?

• Hi @tmallwitz - Thank you for getting back us. We're doing our best but I don't have a timeline to provide you with. This is a change we actually have to make on the backend server so it's not within the app itself. Again we're working hard to deliver this and I appreciate your feedback and for letting us know this is important to you.

This discussion has been closed.