Alfred integration with 1Password accounts

This discussion was created from comments split from: Subscription service.

Comments

• Any progress with 3rd Party Integration?

If you don't mind me saying this has taken an inexcusable time to resolve.

• ag_kevinag_kevin Junior Member

Team Member

Hi @HRD,

Yes, I do have an update. We have been in talks with the 3rd party app developers and advising them on the updates we are making to support them. We've already begun the work and there is some progress in the latest beta release, and the 3rd party app developers are aware and working on updates on their end to support it.

I can't give an exact date, of course, since I can only comment on our side of it, but active progress is going on right now on both sides so it shouldn't be too much longer.

Cheers,
    Kevin

• Hi @ag_kevin,

Noted with thanks.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

On behalf of Kevin, you are most welcome! :) :+1:

• Hi @brenty,

I can now report that Alfred 3.2 pre-release gives 1Password 6.5+ integration and is working well for now but may break again if there further changes are made at your end.

Michael Fey, whom has been in contact by email, and Alfred have both been very helpful to me on this matter. Thanks.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Thanks for following up. Glad to hear it! :chuffed:

• Hi @brenty,

Bad news. Version 6.5.BETA-26 (650026) has completely broken 3rd party integration with Alfred

• brentybrenty

Team Member

I've pinged them to take a look, and we'll get back to you. I'm not aware of any changes to that in the latest beta, so it's either something I'm missing or something's broken. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

• brentybrenty

Team Member

I won't rule that out as a possibility, but I also don't want to blame them if we've had a regression on our end. After all, it could be both! Thanks for those links. We'll get it sorted out. :)

• Hi @brenty,

The bug was with Alfred that has now been resolved with an update.

• sjksjk oversoul

Team Member

Thanks for letting us know the bug's been squashed with a new build of Alfred, @HDR. :+1:

The original Subscription service discussion you started nearly four months ago, covering multiple topics over three pages, has now been closed and the newer comments from it about Alfred integration with 1Password accounts have been split off into this new discussion. Hope that's okay with you. :)

• Hi @sjk,

Thanks and no worries.

• sjksjk oversoul

Team Member

Hello again, @HRD.

I've also sent you some email, including one by mistake … Sunday morning confusion. :lol:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and week ahead!

• Hi @sjk,

I have have numerous vaults but only one that I use on a regular basis. Would it be possible to select vaults that are shown in 3rd party integration?

Team Member

Hi @HRD,

I'll raise a request to the dev team, so we can discuss it for possible feature addition. Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,
    Kevin

ref: OPM-4502

• Hi @ag_kevin,

Thanks. I will be interested to know if this can be achieved.

• thightowerthightower T-Dog Agile's Mascot Community Moderator

@ag_kevin

Please add my vote of +1, thanks.

Team Member

Sure thing, HRD and thightower!

Cheers,
    Kevin

• sjksjk oversoul

Team Member

Would it be possible to select vaults that are shown in 3rd party integration?

Yep, with Alfred 3.3.1:

Click Vaults to see those options. :)

This discussion has been closed.