Where did my data go?

Options

I've been using 1password daily for years. Today, after no changes to the program or my computer, I opened the program and it says "Welcome to 1password!" like I'm a new user and gives me the option to create a new data file. I can't seem to locate any existing data file for it to open. Please help!

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.10.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @maradith,

I'm very sorry it took us longer than usual to reply to you! Are you still having trouble with 1Password on your Mac? If you're opening the same app as before but it suddenly acts as if you've never used it, it sounds like it's not finding the 1Password data on your Mac where it should be located. I don't know why that would happen, but to help us figure out what's going on, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and make sure you receive a reply as quickly as possible. Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance! :)

• maradith
    maradith
    Community Member
    Options

sent. support ID #XEI-78989-733
    thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@maradith: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll get back to you shortly! :)

ref: XEI-78989-733

This discussion has been closed.