Items not going onto Apple Watch

MrMonteCristo
MrMonteCristo
Community Member
edited March 2017 in Apple Watch

Hay guys!
So I was just wondering if anyone knew how come items that I put in Apple Watch on my phone are not going to my Apple Watch.

I am using the button "Add to Apple Watch" and I have the Pro(Long before the Apple Watch 1 even came out).

I thought it may take a while, but it has been a few days now. I will put some screenshots as well of it not going to my Apple Watch.

Thanks so much for your guises help!

Comments

• MrMonteCristo
    MrMonteCristo
    Community Member

Oh also, I do have a device pin on my Apple Watch.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @MrMonteCristo,

I'm terribly sorry it took us so long to reply here!

Are you still having trouble getting 1Password items to appear on your Apple Watch after adding them from 1Password on your iPhone? It sounds like you're doing everything correctly, but it might help to go through the steps here to make sure: Use 1Password on your Apple Watch

If that doesn't help, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iPhone: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?ios

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and make sure you receive a reply as quickly as possible. Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance! :)

• MrMonteCristo
    MrMonteCristo
    Community Member
    edited March 2017

Hello @Drew_AG ,
    That's OK. I did check that article to ensure I am using it correctly, and I am.

I did send the email and the support ID is #WFS-31869-949

Thank you! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2017

@MrMonteCristo: Since it looks like you've already got a conversation going with Scott regarding something else, I thought I'd reply here to avoid "crossing wires". He'll get back to you shortly as well.

Please do the following:

1. Disable Low Power Mode in iOS Settings > Battery

2. Connect both the Apple Watch and iPhone to power

3. Open the Watch app on your iPhone, scroll down to 1Password, and set Show on Apple Watch to the off position
    4. Open 1Password on your iPhone and go to Settings > Apple Watch and set Enable Apple Watch to the off position
    5. Wait for it to stop saying "Uninstalling..." (this may never happen, but give it 5 minutes and then move on)
    6. View the apps on your actual Watch and if it is gone (in some cases, even those that completed "Uninstalling..." still show up)
    7. If it's still shown there, hold your finger on it and then tap the (x) (this may not work either)*
    8. Regardless, hold the pill-shaped Side Button on the Watch and Power Off (you'll need to disconnect the power temporarily to do this)
    9. Then, after backing up any local vaults and ensuring you know the Master Password, uninstall 1Password from the iPhone, hold the iPhone's Lock Button, and Slide to Power Off
    10. Power on both the Apple Watch and iPhone
    11. Verify that 1Password is not shown on the Apple Watch and that this is reflected in the Watch app on the iPhone as well (if not, go back to the beginning)
    12. In 1Password on the iPhone, set Enable Apple Watch to on
    13. In Watch on the iPhone, go to 1Password and set Show on Apple Watch to on
    14. Wait for the app to finish Installing...
    15. Add a new item to Apple Watch by toggling the option in its details.

*Others have found that reinstalling 1Password for iOS and restarting the iPhone (hold Wake/Sleep and Home) helps, but be sure to backup your data first if you're not using a 1Password.com Account.

Let me know how it turns out. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

ref: REE-87538-952

• MrMonteCristo
    MrMonteCristo
    Community Member

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply @brenty .
    However, that did work!
    Thank you very much for your help!
    Have a great day!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

No problem! Thanks for letting me know! I hope you're doing well too, and we're here if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.