Can't compact vault because Knox thinks I'm on battery even when plugged in.

Actually, that about covers it. That's my question. Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Can't compact vault because Knox thinks I'm on battery even when plugged in. I would like to. How do I convince it to do so?

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@ScooterNash: The "plugged in" status is determined at the system level, so there may be a deeper issue there that needs to be addressed. Have you tried restarting your Mac, and disconnecting/reconnecting the power cable?

If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do will be to restart, reproduce the same issue, and then generate a diagnostic report so we can look at the logs to determine exactly what is happening:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

(Note: This troubleshooting tool is primarily for 1Password, but it will also give us some insight into the system itself, so it can be of use here.)

Please send it to [email protected] with a link to this discussion and your username in the email so we can 'connect the dots'. Also, post the Support ID you receive here, and knowing your timezone and the date/time of the incident will help us find it in the logs. Once we see it we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Thanks. I'm on the road now, but will do that when I get home. Appreciate it.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Sounds good. Safe journey! We're here any time. :)

This discussion has been closed.