Word-wrapping in the text fields [Fixed in 1Password 6.5.400]

architect1337
architect1337
Community Member
edited April 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Within the credit card category, if I open a new credit card entry and type in the 'note' section - the entry doesn't word wrap if I type off the edge of the screen. It means that reading a longer sentence if quite difficult.

P.S. On my screen, in the forum, where it say's 'Our team is here to help...', all your photos appear as missing graphics. May be just be though.

1Password Version: 6.3.477d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Cloud

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hello @architect1337,

Thank you for reporting this!

I was able to reproduce the issue with(out) word wrapping, so I will pass it along to our team and we will fix it in our of the future updates.

I have also noticed that you are using an old version of 1Password 6, the current one is 6.4.377 and you can update your version by going to Options > Update > Check for updates. There is a lot of great things there, check them yourself. :)

Again, thank you for your attention to details and feedback. You make 1Password better! :+1: If you notice anything else, please reach out to us anytime.

Cheers,
    Greg

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @architect1337,

Just wanted to let you know that word-wrapping has been fixed in 6.5.400, which we released on April 5. Please go to Settings > Updates to update your 1Password to the latest version. :)

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.