Cant Upgrade From 1PW 3 to 4

Options

I want to upgrade my 1PW from 3 to 4, to use it on Mavericks and a newer Firefox Version than 39.

• The License key are not accept if I try to upgrade Option with my 1Password Program from 3 to 4 !
  • I bought the 1PW CD regular with receipt 2011 from the Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH (ASH) on Amazon.
  • The german dealer ASH told me, that ihe know the Upgrade Problems with his License Block. I should contact the AgileBits Support.
  • How ca I get the last Version 4 to use it on my Mavericks system?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.9.5
Sync Type: NoCloud

Comments

• OneQuestion
    OneQuestion
    Community Member
    Options

I want to upgrade my 1PW from 3 to 4, to use it on Mavericks and a newer Firefox Version than 39.

The License key are not accept if I try to upgrade Option with my 1Password Program from 3 to 4 !
    I bought the 1PW CD regular with receipt 2011 from the Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH (ASH) on Amazon.
    The german dealer ASH told me, that ihe know the Upgrade Problems with his License Block. I should contact the AgileBits Support.
    How ca I get the last Version 4 to use it on my Mavericks system?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• rudy
    Options

@OneQuestion,

1Password 4 was not a free update for 1Password 3, which is why there isn't any place to input the License Key from 1Password 3. You're going to need to email us at support+forum @ agilebits.com in order to get assistance with this issue.

Rudy

• OneQuestion
    OneQuestion
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Rudy,

I Know, the upgrade is not for free, I want to buy it, but i cant. I get the Information if I want to try it:

"Could not locate an active license for the provided key" - Thats the Problem.

Thank you for the support adress, maybe there can help me to upgrade my 1PW.

Kind regards & sorry for my english

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No need to apologize. I'm sorry for the trouble you've been having. I see that you've emailed us as Rudy suggested, so I'll reply there shortly and we can get everything sorted out for you. Thanks for your patience!

ref: QJQ-89325-842

This discussion has been closed.