1Password 6.4.377d does not sync consistently with my.1password.com on Chrome

HI, I recently switched from standalone to a personal subscription and am very happy I made the move! I love the flexibility and all works quite well with my IOS devices and Windows desktop/laptops.

However, I'm noticing that when I make changes in 1password.com from Chrome, they don't always get reflected in the 1Password v6 Windows app. For example, I removed an item from Favorites within Chrome, but nothing has changed in the 1Password v6 app. I have the v6 app on my other desktops and it doesn't sync with them either. It's not a matter of a delay, as many hours can go by but still no change reflected in the v6 app.

Logging out of 1Password v6 and then back in again always fixes the problem for that specific desktop.

The reverse is never a problem. That is, all changes made in 1Password v6 immediately get reflected on 1password.com.

Thanks,

Bernie

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi there @bernieo,

Thank you for your kind words about 1Password! It means a lot to us, really. :blush:

For some reason 1Password 6 on your Windows PC does not reconnect right away and we have to find out why. Please share a diagnostics report from the Windows PC where you bumped into this issue. Here is how:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! We will be looking forward to your report.

Cheers,
    Greg

• bernieo
    bernieo
    Community Member

Thanks Greg. I've sent out the diagnostic report along with a link to this forum thread.

Bernie

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017

Bernie: I've found your report on our side and we will get back to you via email as soon as possible. :chuffed: Thanks!

ref: GVR-61732-445

• bernieo
    bernieo
    Community Member

Hi Greg. I think I solved my sync problem by updating to the latest version of Chrome in Windows 10!

I updated from Chrome 57.0.2987.98 to Chrome 57.0.2987.110. 1Password v6 now syncs consistently with my.1password.com changes on all my desktops.

So far so good.... If any issues arise, I'll let you know. Thanks for your help.

Bernie

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Greg, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that updating Chrome helped. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.