Pro features not available on second android device

Options
skintdad678
skintdad678
Community Member

Hi. I have a 1 password account on my windows pc and the 1 password reader app on 2 android devices. I have just updated the android app on my phone to pro by paying the additional fee. I expected the 1password app on my android tablet to be updated to pro as well but this has not happened. Can i update the second device to pro without paying another fee? Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows and android
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Pro features not available on second android device

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@skintdad678: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! This is based solely on Google Play, so you'll need to be logged into the same account where you made the purchase on each device. Just make sure you use the same Google Account for purchases on your tablet as well and you should be all set. Alternatively, you can get all of the apps across all of your devices (and automatic sync, backup, and the web interface) with a 1Password.com membership. Cheers! :)

• skintdad678
    skintdad678
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Brenty. Ive left the tablet off for a couple of hours, switched on and i now have access to pro on this second device. Thanks again, Trevor

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that the Google Play store validated your purchase without you having to go through any shenanigans. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.