Problem filling in login information on hbonordic.se

jxpx777 handled an identical inquiry re HBO Nordic log-in issues (from Denmark) in March 2016. The discussion continued via e-mail so I am unable to see the resolution. Problem is the same, after going to the log-in screen, I must manually copy and paste my user name and password.

Thanks, Tom

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.3
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:HBONordic

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @TMKelsey,

In the previous case creating a new Login item using the steps outlined on our page "How to save a Login manually in your browser" (https://support.1password.com/save-login-manually/) seemed to work for that person. Hopefully they do for you too but if not please do let us know.

• TMKelsey
    TMKelsey
    Community Member

Just trying that now, will let you know! Thanks, Tom

• TMKelsey
    TMKelsey
    Community Member

Yup, it worked for me too! Thanks for the prompt response and the well-indexed forum! The screen shot for the procedure was very helpful in that I needed to manually select "Submit log-ins" which prompted a script window and after selecting the agile bits script, the "Submit log-ins" option was checked. I just tried it and my problem was solved.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @TMKelsey,

It sounds like another issue was resolved at the same time, a two for one scenario :smile: Let us know if you run into any other problematic sites and we'll do our best to help.

This discussion has been closed.