I've installed 1password 6 on a Windows 10 machine, but none of my passwords are displaying

I've successfully connected to my private vault from my family account, but it's not showing any of the passwords. Please help!

1Password Version: 6.4.377d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Installed 1password 6 but my passwords aren't showing up

Comments

• crisbennett
    crisbennett
    Community Member

This looks like what I've reported at https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/77109/is-this-a-known-crashing-bug-in-current-windows-1p-client#latest

You might want to look at the other symptoms I list there to see if it's the same.

• craiged
    craiged
    Community Member

Definitely similar. I tried adding a new item and it crashed. The Chrome extension doesn't have any passwords either.

• craiged
    craiged
    Community Member

I uninstalled & reinstalled 1Password, seems to have resolved the issue for the Dropbox vault, still no passwords from the family account.

• craiged
    craiged
    Community Member

Attempted going into the options gear and sign in to 1Password Account. It's throwing an authentication error.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2017

@craiged: Since you also mentioned crashes, be sure to click the red banner after restarting the app to send the crash report so the development team can address the issue.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean here:

I've successfully connected to my private vault from my family account, but it's not showing any of the passwords. Please help!

You seem to be saying that you've logged into your 1Password.com account in the app but there's no data. However,

Attempted going into the options gear and sign in to 1Password Account. It's throwing an authentication error.

This sounds like you're unable to login to your 1Password.com account at all.

So I'm not entirely sure since your description is a bit vague, but it sounds like you may simply have multiple 1Password.com accounts. That could definitely cause some confusion with regard to login credentials and data. You'll only be able to access 1Password data that's been added through your browser if you've installed the extension. I'll shoot you an email shortly in case we need to discuss any account details to help you get this sorted out.

ref: LLF-49958-312

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@crisbennett: With so few details in either case, I think it's premature to assume that there's a connection here. We'll have to get more concrete information first.

This discussion has been closed.