To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Additional language support (French)

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Upgrading from standalone licenses to subscription model.

Comments

• Alain_55
    Alain_55
    Community Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Dear AgileBits Team.
    I beg you to create a Space in the Forum for French. Despite all your explanations, I do not understand at all how to use the software, the way to synchronize my different passwords on iPhone, iPad, my iPad Pro very recently acquired, and my MacBook Pro. The synchronization is not active for several months and I have so many different passwords for the same sites, generated passwords but without the fields necessary to log on the sites, old passwords that date from the beginnings of Agilebits, a great clean-up must be done. Faithful since your team has helped me from Germany with a screen sharing when I adopted 1Password, I am always a little more overwhelmed by your evolution and by your explanations in a language that I don't understand without the permanent help from Google Translator. It is tedious and very rough. It is a matter of terminology here. Words that Google translator does not translate correctly or appropriately for your software. At the same time, I am learning the existence of serious security flaws on the various Mac OS. Example: a Finder that connects without my knowledge to strange sites and known for their dangerousness: > On 24 mars 2017, Finder tried to establish a connection to 1021108663.rsc.cdn77.org on TCP port 443 (https). The request was denied via LittleSnitch connection alert timeout. I even sometimes feel that other unauthorized people regularly take control of all my Apple computing equipment via various dubious third-party software sales applications. MacUpdate.com; SetApp.app, Paddle and so on… ( Firefox extensions also). I have lost all my favorites from this browser got unwanted Advertising in my Apple calendars.
    The whole world will become completely paranoid. What confidence can be given to any software using addons in our browsers ( like yours ).
    Sorry for the length of this post, but to tell you the truth, I can not use my expensive Apple computer equipment for more than two long years despite the protections that I tried to take.
    Of course, I have not always been a Saint and have lingered on unofficial sites and specialized in the art of luring us. Now the user and the consumer of innovative software that I am is beginning to seriously doubt the future of all mankind. What a sadness to consider as indispensable software that only serves to protect us like yours and LittleSnitch to the detriment of software of creation or productivity.

In summary, my friends, I ask for help in French for 1Password new formula. Without that, I will not be able to use it.
    Best regards

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Bonjour chère @Alain_55

Je suis vraiment desolé d'entendre que vous avez encore des problèmes avec 1Password. Je serai très heureuse de vous aider, vous pourrez utiliser 1Password bientôt! Je ne suis pas sur que je comprends votre problème alors je voudrais vous demander un Diagnostics Report sur chaque dispositif dont vous avez des problèmes:

S'il vous plait, envoyez nous un Diagnostics Report.

1. Téléchargez ce fichier: https://cache.agilebits.com/dist/1P/mac/util/1Password5Troubleshooting.zip
    2. Trouvez le fichier "1Password5Troubleshooting.zip" (dans le dossier Téléchargements ).
    3. Double-cliquez sur le fichier .zip; puis double-cliquez sur le fichier "1Password Troubleshooting".
    4. Dans le fenêtre "Diagnostic Report", cliquez sur "Create Report".
    5. Envoyez-nous un email avec le report comme piece joindre.

Ouvrez 1Password, alors allez sur Réglages > Avancé > Diagnostic > Envoyer les diagnostics

S'il vous plait envoyez-les sur support+forum@agilebits.com. Vous allez recevoir des messages avec un code avec 3 lettres et 4 numéros pour chaque report come ceci: [#AAA-1111]. S'il vous plait, répondez ici sur le forum avec ces codes donc nous pouvons savoir que ce vous. S'il vous plait, écrivez "Pour Pilar" sur les sujets aussi, je pourrai trouver votre reports plus facilement comme ça! :chuffed:

Sur le Diagnostics Report, s'il vous plait dit moi toutes les détailles sur les problèmes que vous avez. N'hésitez pas a écrier en français ;) C'est tres important de me dire tout ce que vous pouvez sur votre problem. Si vous pouvez nous envoyer des captures d'écran aussi, ça serait vraiment utile! Quand je reçois tout ceci je vous aiderai, et vous enverrai des instructions détaillées en français tout pour vous!

J'attendrai votre Diagnostics Reports pour pouvoir vous aider :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.