To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How can I restore my frozen account after the free trial to unfrozen and syncing via iCloud pls

adriangpop
adriangpop
Community Member

I have 1password pro on my iOS devices and have been using your program on my iMac and MacBook Pro for a number of years using the iCloud and Dropbox syncing. My account is now frozen and I am happy using the program as I did before the free trial. How can i unfreeze my account please? I do not wish to commit to a monthly fee.

1Password Version: 6.6.3
Extension Version: 4.6.3
OS Version: 10.12.3
Sync Type: Dropbox and your family trial
Referrer: forum-search:How can I restore my frozen account after the free trial to unfrozen and syncing via iCloud pls

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@adriangpop: The only way to unfreeze a 1Password.com account is by subscribing. You can use the standalone app without an account though; you just won't get any of its benefits. To do that, simply copy your data back to your local vault and sign out of 1Password.com (under Preferences > Accounts). I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.