Search list keeps refreshing making it virtually impossible to select

dtra
dtra
Community Member

Hi
On my iphone (5 running iOS10) and my ipad (retina running iOS 9.3.5, latest 1password), when either searching or in the categories/logins sections. The list keeps refreshing and moving to the top of the list so that whenever I scroll down, it returns back to the top, A for example). This makes it very hard to select a login, it's been happening for several versions now.

1Password Version: 6.5.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS10
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:ios search keeps reloading

Comments

• Hi @dtra,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

Could you please try turning on Airplane Mode on the iPhone and see if this problem still occurs?

Use Airplane Mode on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

Ben

• dtra
    dtra
    Community Member

Hi, it makes no difference.

• Hmm. Okay, thanks @dtra. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• dtra
    dtra
    Community Member

Support ID: #UCV-57915-175
    thanks

• Thanks, @dtra. We've received your report and will be back with your via email shortly. :)

Ben

ref: UCV-57915-175

This discussion has been closed.