Duplicate entries on iPhone and iPad after switching to Family Plan.

Options
fdolan
fdolan
Community Member

I just switched to a Family Plan and now all items are in duplicate on my iPad and iPhone. Where did I go wrong?

1Password Version: 6.6.4
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: OS X 10.12.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi @fdolan - You didn't do anything wrong :wink: I'm assuming you still have your Primary vault associated to 1Password on both your iPhone and iPad. After migrating your existing 1Password data over to your new Personal/Private vault, you can delete your Primary vault which will eliminate the duplicates. Before removing your Primary vault, I recommend creating a backup first.

After you have backed up your Primary vault, you can now remove it from the apps -

Open & unlock 1Password on your iPhone / iPad > Tap settings on the bottom tab > Tap "Vaults" > Tap on your Primary vault from the list > Tap "Delete Vault" - you will have to enter your Master Password before the vault can be removed.

Let me know if that helped or if you have any additional questions :+1:

• fdolan
    fdolan
    Community Member
    Options

Brilliant! That took care of it, Frank. Thank you!

Fred

• Frank
    Options

Fantastic news Fred :smile: Keep us posted if you come across any additional questions, we're always happy to help out :+1: Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope to chat with you again soon.

This discussion has been closed.