My guest can't access accounts in her vault

LaurieWright
LaurieWright
Community Member

I created a Guest Vault and my guest accepted but she can't see the accounts in her vault. HELP! I see them fine. I copied them there. What else am I missing. I'm super frustrated and finding 1Password very difficult to use. I am close to throwing in the towel on this. Just to get it set up on my Mac took me hours. :(

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:guests

Comments

• Frank
    edited April 2017

Hi @LaurieWright - Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry for the troubles getting everything set up. I'll do my best to help out. Guest accounts, only have access to one Shared vault at a time. After you have confirmed the guest, you need to give them access to a Shared vault.

Log into your 1Password.com account, click on the Account name in the upper right hand side. Select Admin Console from the drop down menu. Click on the Guest tab then click on their name in the list. Click "manage access" then choose the Shared vault from the list.

Let me know if that helped or if you have any additional questions. We're here for you so please don't hesitate to reach out :+1:

This discussion has been closed.