Wish list for changes

rr4242
rr4242
Community Member

iOS/web/windows:

• We can today click on ONE "tag" or category. Can we get so that when we have clicked on one tag, the reminder of the tags are then filtered so that only tags visible at this point is tags which have the one clicked plus others. We could then click another tag, and filter more. With this: add a "reset" tag somewhere. Or add clicked tags to the searchbar (i.e.. "TAG:xx; TAG:yy;" - so that when clearing searchbar the tags would reset also - this way the tags & categories would be auto filtered when you start using the searchbar.

• Add "last used" to sorting options (and add this to visible fields inside the entry

• Add the ability to insert fields at chossen spot. i.e. if I have an Section with labels etc, but want to insert a new section above it, or a new label above another one.

• Add checkbox for "do not update" for when 1P thinks a new password has been detected. I have today some pages that has a secondary page with random tokens needed to filled - and it wants to update 1P entries everytime. So an option to turn the update off for some entries/pages/urls would be great (lastpass has this).

Windows:

• Remember "Maximize" window
  • Add "move" & "duplicate" (exists in iOS & web version)

1Password Version: Win 10 beta latest
Extension Version: chrome beta latest
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: 1P family

Comments

• Hi @rr4242 - Fantastic! Thank you so much for taking the time to send us over some feedback and wish-list items you want to see added to 1Password. I really like the 'tagging' suggestion you mentioned :+1: Also "last used" is an option using 1Password on a Mac but you're right, it would be nice to see this carried over to all of our apps including the web.

Add checkbox for "do not update" for when 1P thinks a new password has been detected. I have today some pages that has a secondary page with random tokens needed to filled - and it wants to update 1P entries everytime. So an option to turn the update off for some entries/pages/urls would be great (lastpass has this)

For Windows, under settings > browsers, you have the option of turning off the "autosave" feature. I believe you're asking for this to be shown on the browser extension?

I did pass along your suggestions for - remember maximize window & the option to move / duplicate items to the Windows team. They have been great at rolling out updates on a regular basis with new features and fixes. So keep an eye on those release notes :smile: I really appreciate your recommendations and for wanting to make 1Password even better. Please feel free to let us know if you come across any other suggestions or feedback I can pass along. We're always happen to listen. Enjoy the rest of your day.

• rr4242
    rr4242
    Community Member

thx for this. It's working. I did however find that this field does not sync across clients (maybe intended?)

• Frank
    edited April 2017

Hi @rr4242 - You're welcome! Yes, you're correct, this setting won't sync across platforms. If you're using 1Password on a Mac, you will find the same settings under:

Preferences > Browsers > Autosave - screenshot below. Let me know if this helped or if you have any trouble finding it :+1:

This discussion has been closed.