1Password Beta continuously through Dropbox

Ustilago
Ustilago
Community Member
edited February 2017 in Android

Hi!
I recently bought a new phone and installed 1Password Beta on it (I also kept 1Password Beta on my old phone cause I do occasionally use the phone at home). However, whenever I use the 1Password on either of the phones, it starts re-sync the "whole" vault from the Dropbox. Is there any solutions for this? Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.5.1.BETA-3 and 4.6.1.617 (19)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 6.01 and 7 and Windows 10 (6.2.920)
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @Ustilago. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device:
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?android

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+android@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• Ustilago
    Ustilago
    Community Member

A report has been sent :-)

• Thanks! We'll take a look and get back to you soon!

• mAcElite
    mAcElite
    Community Member

Is there a resolution to this at all please, as 4 of my android devices repeatedly syncing the whole vault, making them unusable.

Thanks

• Hi @mAcElite. In that case, the issue resolved itself. Could you send a diagnostics report according to my instructions above so that I can take a look? Thanks!

• mAcElite
    mAcElite
    Community Member

Hi there, I thought I was on opvault when I selected it in the help menu, but it seems I was not and was still on the agile keychain.

I have just changed to opvault on my mac and mobile and the resyncing has stopped.

I am going to change the other devices in the hope they get fixed too.

Will report back if I still have the problem after resetting the other android devices.

• Awesome. Thanks for letting me know! Given that the Agile Keychain format used a separate file for each item, I do believe you'll have fewer issues like this with OPVault. Let me know how it goes!

• rmnelson
    rmnelson
    Community Member

I just sent a diagnostic report about this issue on my android phone. I upgraded to Pro a couple of weeks back, but this problem predates that, and continues.

• Thanks! I've just replied to your email. :)

This discussion has been closed.