Android version, please update to be able to login with fingerprint recognition of Korean keyboard

Options
Richard_Parker
Richard_Parker
Community Member

Hi

I have been using your 1password for Windows and IOS until recently

But recently, I switched from my iPhone to Galaxy, and I had a problem

When I switched to Galaxy, I installed 1Password for Android and made a payment, but there was one problem

That is, I have to use an English keyboard to log in as fingerprint in my browser

I thought that Android version could use fingerprint recognition with Korean keyboard like IOS version

1password is good software I hope this supports Korean keyboards as soon as possible

Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password for Android version, please update to be able to login with fingerprint recognition of Korean keyboard

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hi @Richard_Parker. Thanks for reaching out!

I'm a bit confused as to the issue. Fingerprint Unlock doesn't rely on any keyboard--it uses the system's hardware, so you should be able to unlock 1Password using Fingerprint Unlock without any keyboard necessary.

If you're referring to filling using the 1Password keyboard, then we do indeed have plans to make improvements in that area. We'll be reworking our filling implementation with Android O, so you won't need the custom keyboard to fill anymore.

This discussion has been closed.