To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

When I logon in webrowser there are no passwords in my account, yet I have over 100 on my iPhone.

mtichon1
mtichon1
Community Member

I have well over 100 logins stored on my iPhone and iPad in the IOS app. The backup and synchronization to Dropbox are both working well. When I logged into the website today I had no logins or passwords saved or showing. I expected to see all my 100+ logins on your website like I do in the IOS application. Please kindly advise how I can see those on the website.

1Password Version: 6.5.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 10.3.1
Sync Type: DropBox
Referrer: forum-search:When I logon in webrowser there are no passwords in my account, yet I have over 100 on my iPhone.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mtichon1: Indeed, if you're using a local vault sync'd via Dropbox, this is not part of a 1Password.com account. You can setup your account in the app and migrate your data though, and then it will show up in 1Password.com — and any other devices you setup. Cheers! :)

• mtichon1
    mtichon1
    Community Member

Thanks! Worked like a charm. Now to upgrade to a family account. Love your service and app!!!

• Hi @mtichon1 - Fantastic news! On behalf of Brenty you're very welcome :+1: You can convert the account over anytime you wish:

After logging into your account, click on your name in the upper right hand side then select "Invite People" from the drop down menu.

Let us know if you have any further questions, we're always happy to help! :smile:

This discussion has been closed.