To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I need help to complete an interrupted and incomplete 1Password application. [Now helping in email]

BrianBoyle
BrianBoyle
Community Member
edited April 2017 in Memberships

So I went to the Agilbits webpage and chose a Personal 1PW account. I filled out everything from the username, copying the Account Key, creating a Master Password, filling out the method of payment page and when I got to the "Make Sure" page I confess I may have slightly panicked and began taping the "Back" or "previous" tab until it would not go back any further. The I taped the "Continue" tab and it would not respond. I tried once more and it still wouldn't respond. I went to 1Password.com and attempted to sign in there with my email address Account Key and Master Password and it wouldn't work. Help. The call outs for my next assignment for the next two years are just rolling out and I need to be in top physical condition and get into the gym Now. I need help.

1Password Version: current up to date
Extension Version: Personal Beta
OS Version: Sierra 10.12.4
Sync Type: online
Referrer: forum-search:Need help to complete an interrupted and incomplete 1Password application

Comments

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2017

Hi @BrianBoyle, welcome to the forums! :chuffed:

I'll be happy to help you! As we'll likely need to discuss private details of your account, I'll follow up with you shortly via email instead :+1:

ref: ATT-16922-719

This discussion has been closed.