Offline Changes Piling Up Again

southernforge
southernforge
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hello,

After upgrading to ver 6.5.400d, the Offline Changes field is populating with entries again. This is at work, where we are behind a proxy server; regardless of whether I populate the proxy settings fields in 1p, or leave them blank, the number of items in Offline Changes fails to decrease. How can this be resolved? Thank you.

1Password Version: 6.5.400d
Extension Version: 4.6.4.4
OS Version: Windows 7 Enterprise
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@southernforge: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! I literally haven't seen this issue myself for months, but then again I'm not behind a proxy. :(

Are you certain these changes haven't already sync'd? Please check 1Password.com to see. Also, did you make any changes to your account that might have invalidated the credentials?

• Hi @southernforge,

You'll have to email us your 1Password diagnostics report, so we can see why it is not syncing. Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

This discussion has been closed.