1Password Version: 6.6.403
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows10
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@RickSG: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! I just tried this myself (disabled automatic updates in 403 and manually updated to 405) and wasn't able to reproduce the issue you're reporting. Can you try again, and if you're getting the same result, grab some diagnostics from your computer? That should help us understand where things are failing on your machine:

1. Click on the start button to search for Event Viewer, open it.
    2. On the left sidebar, expand Applications and Services Logs, 1Password should show up below here
    3. Right click on 1Password to select Save all events as and save it as 'logs.txt', set Save as Type to Text (tab delimited) (*.txt)
    4. Email that file to us at support+windowsbeta@agilebits.com and in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know the Support ID you receive when you've sent the email, so we can confirm we got it. Thanks in advance!

• rgutlon
    rgutlon
    Community Member

Thanks for the reply. Decided to try again this morning and voila ... manual update worked. If you still want logs let me know and thanks -

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Ah, thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately(?) if it worked this time the logs won't be very useful, but if it happens again please be sure to send them! :)

This discussion has been closed.