To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1password frozen on second computer. Trial expired. Can't add key

Options
Dan_Cantwell
Dan_Cantwell
Community Member

Have purchased an individual plan. It is installed on two computers. One is working well. The second computer is frozen saying the trial has expired. I cannot find any place to add to license key. The program prompts me to download 1PW again. I did this, but it is still frozen. The add license button takes me back to download again. I should be able to use 1PW on multiple computers, no?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:individual account on second computer

Comments

• Dan_Cantwell
    Dan_Cantwell
    Community Member
    Options

What is a body?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Have purchased an individual plan. It is installed on two computers. One is working well. The second computer is frozen saying the trial has expired.

@Dan_Cantwell: If you've subscribed to a 1Password.com membership, you just need to sign into your account on each device to authorize it and access your data.

I cannot find any place to add to license key. The program prompts me to download 1PW again. I did this, but it is still frozen. The add license button takes me back to download again. I should be able to use 1PW on multiple computers, no?

However, if you instead bought a standalone license, this is only valid for the version you purchased. Most 1Password apps don't (or can't, if they're from an app store) use license keys at all. If you're still having trouble, the best thing to do would be to email us a copy of your receipt at support@1password.com and post the Support ID you receive here so we can take a look and help you get things sorted out.

What is a body?

It's this part of an email message or your post here on the forums (after the subject/title). :)

This discussion has been closed.