Adding existing family member to second computer

3l3phant
3l3phant
Community Member

Hi amazing AB folks! Our Family accounts have traditionally all been on Macs. My wife uses her MacBook Pro as her "general" computer but now has a Windows box as well. I'm completely failing to figure out how to get her up and running on both the devices, each with different OS's. I know it should be easy, and it's probably a lack of coffee but any help would be greatly appreciated :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@3l3phant: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! The short version is that each license is a separate purchase, but you can get all of the apps for you and your loved ones easily with a 1Password Families membership. I see you've also emailed us separately with an app issue, so I'll reply there and we can get that sorted.

ref: JTV-48631-127

• 3l3phant
    3l3phant
    Community Member

@brenty - Yup. We're very happy Families members :) I'm just massively failing at being able to get her setup across the multiple platforms.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@3l3phant: Just let me know a bit about where you're running into trouble (OS, browser version, etc.) and we'll help you get things going. You don't have to do it all yourself! ;)

This discussion has been closed.