Had prior license and dropbox vault. Now signed up for family account and can't get old vault over

jason1password
jason1password
Community Member

I had a prior license with 1Password and created a dropbox vault so that I could share it with other family members. I just signed up for the family account. I want to move my local vault data in dropbox to my new family account. I watched your video and in it when you sign up it says 1password should prompt and ask you if you want to transfer old data into the new account. However, it never asked or prompted me. So when I log into the webpage I don't have anything in my vault. I downloaded the new application for my Mac (since the last one stopped working I downloaded last october 2016). I signed into that app and it shows my 128 items that are stored in my dropbox vault. I am having trouble moving the 128 items from my dropbox vault into my new family account. Please help!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Had prior license and dropbox vault. Now signed up for family account and can't get old vault over

Comments

This discussion has been closed.