Feature Request - Automatic login differ by site

Mancolt
Mancolt
Community Member
edited April 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Would love the ability to specify which logins 1Password attempts to automatically sign in after filling in usernames and passwords. For those websites that use Captcha (a pain, but seems to be more and more common), 1Password always causes an error. I end up having to close the browser window and reload the site in order to get it to work. However, I don't want to uncheck this option from settings, because it's very convenient on other sites.

1Password Version: 6.5.401d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Mancolt: I agree. I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that this isn't possible with the new 1Password 6 Windows desktop app without disabling Autosubmit completely. The good news, however, is that we'll be making it possible to toggle this for individual logins. I'm in the same boat here with a few sites. CAPTCHAs and TOTP codes are not super-common, but they are just enough to cause hiccups like this. I'm sorry for the inconvenience there. I can't give a time frame on when we'll be able to support this in the new app, but we're working on it, as it's very much something we want ourselves. Cheers! :)

• Mancolt
    Mancolt
    Community Member

Thanks @brenty! Glad to hear it's on the radar and planned for some future rollout.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

No problem! We have some other big things we need to finish first, but it's on our list. :)

This discussion has been closed.