To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Want to delete family account and remove vault

holiam
holiam
Community Member

I have a paid for subscription on Mac and also have 1password on my android. When my phone bricked and got sent away for repair all my apps were deleted. When I received my new phone, I had to install 1 password again, but just noticed I've been receiving trial ending emails. So went to your site and tried family subscription.

I now want to delete family subscription, but I don't see anywhere on the control panel that allows me to do this. Can you assist?

I want to go back to using my 1password on my mac with manual sync (wlan) to my android without the need for subscription.
Is this possible anymore?

I don;t want web access and prefer to keep my vault on pc and phone only.

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards,
Graham.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Frank
    edited April 2017

Hi holiam - Thank you for reaching out to us and I'll be happy to help out. Since we will be discussing private account information, let's move the conversation over to email so I can better assist you. At your convenience, reply back to me so we can work on this together. Have a great day and I look forward to hearing back from you. :smile:

ref: ZAN-94419-168

This discussion has been closed.