I purchased 1Password from Mac App Store and cannot find license so that I can add PC license?

Options

Comments

• hangvar
    hangvar
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I join the queue!

Support id is #JVZ-85951-443

Thanks!

/Jonas.

• KovHK
    KovHK
    Community Member
    Options

Hi !

Thank you for support - #UPD-54574-874

/ Piotr

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hangvar: Thanks! I'll reply to you in a minute. :)

ref: JVZ-85951-443

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@KovHK: Likewise, thanks for yours! I'll get back to you shortly. :)

ref: UPD-54574-874

• mage3k
    mage3k
    Community Member
    Options

Hello-

My support ID is: [#JER-96594-159].

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mage3k: Thanks! I'll reply to your email shortly. :)

ref: JER-96594-159

• Keiga
    Keiga
    Community Member
    Options

Hi same here: [#IDI-96913-355]

/Jonas

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I see that Rob has already replied via email, so we can continue the conversation there. Cheers! :)

ref: EGP-29695-237

• calvin_gramann
    calvin_gramann
    Community Member
    Options

I also followed the notes above and request a bundle price Windows license.
    Service ID = #AMN-17141-334
    Thank you very much

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@calvin_gramann: I'll get back to you in a minute. :)

ref: AMN-17141-334

• tikeh
    tikeh
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your support :)

GCT-43535-284

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tikeh,

I see that someone replied to your email earlier today (if you didn't receive the email, please make sure you check any junk folders/spam filters to see if it was caught there). If you have more questions, please reply to that email and we'll keep the conversation going there. Cheers! :)

ref: GCT-43535-284

• Can0nFan
    Can0nFan
    Community Member
    Options

Hello I too bought on the Mac App Store for my Mac Mini, couldnt send receipt as I dont have my apple emails from Feb 2013 for some reason. I have attached a screenshot showing the app is authorised on my apple ID. Trying now to add a copy to the other comnputer in the house running Windows 10

thanks I love 1Password and the features!

support email sent

[#GUF-96377-554] request bundle price licence windows version for 1password bought off of Apple Mac App store

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks! I see that we're already in contact via email, so we can continue the continue the conversation there. Cheers! :)

ref: GUF-96377-554

• okrider
    okrider
    Community Member
    Options

I've forwarded my iTunes purchase receipt - my support ID is#ZRT-92359-298. Thanks!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks @okrider, someone will reply to your email as soon as possible, and we'll keep the conversation going there. Cheers! :)

ref: ZRT-92359-298

• statotec
    statotec
    Community Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

I purchased 1Password from the Apple App Store. The licensetransfer will not work and with the homepage version and now it not fully licensed. I would also like to install it on my personal Windows machine. I have followed the notes above, and sent an e-mail with a copy of my purchase receipt. The Support ID is [#BHK-19267-519].

Thank you for your support.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks @statotec, I see that you've been in touch with us about this via email and are waiting for a response to your latest message. Someone will reply to you again as soon as possible with more information, and we'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid creating any confusion between here and there. Cheers!

ref: BHK-19267-519

• houshasen
    houshasen
    Community Member
    Options

My support ID is #KRQ-49259-132. I got quick reply from one rep but she said she can't give the code and rather ask me to pay and subscribe....

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @houshasen,

I'm very sorry for any confusion or misunderstanding about this, but the answer you received via email is correct: We stopped selling licenses for 1Password 4 for Windows earlier this year. This thread is about a year and a half old now, and options for purchasing 1Password have changed during that time. Previous posts in this discussion may refer to older purchasing options or offers which are no longer available.

Again, if older posts in this discussion caused confusion about that, I apologize. If you have more questions about this, please reply to the email you received, and we'll keep the conversation going via email so we don't duplicate efforts or cause confusion between here and there. Thanks! :)

ref: KRQ-49259-132

• bernardvanheck
    bernardvanheck
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

I am joining the queue with a similar request.
    Service ID: [#JER-86149-487]

Thanks in advance
    Bernard

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks @bernardvanheck, someone will reply to your email as soon as possible. :)

ref: JER-86149-487

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Just to clear up confusion for anyone who finds this forum thread and sends us an email: It's not actually necessary to post a message here with your Support ID number. We sometimes ask customers to do that if we've been helping them on our support forums before switching over to email, just so we can "connect the dots".

But if you email us first, there's really no need to post anything in this forum thread to let us know. We don't mind if you do, but it's not at all necessary. As long as you receive an automated response from our BitBot assistant, that means we received your email and we'll reply as soon as possible. Sorry for any misunderstanding about that! :)

• nastron
    nastron
    Community Member
    Options

Hi guys,

It's been 3 days since I requested the Windows license with no response!

My support IDs are:
    [#IFD-77613-836]
    [#YKX-53641-975]

Thanks!
    Naseem

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@nastron: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! As Drew mentioned in his preceding comments, purchasing 1Password for Mac does not entitle you to a Windows license, and we stopped selling licenses for 1Password 4 for Windows earlier this year. It looks like you emailed us yesterday about this a number of times, not three days ago, after you'd been talking with Intan previously. I'll reply via email shortly as well to go over the things she suggested earlier. Thanks for your patience! :)

ref: IFD-77613-836

• gantr1
    gantr1
    Community Member
    Options

I installed 1PW from the Mac App Store and then purchased a standalone license for 1PW 6 from the Mac App Store last night and received a confirmation email, but it doesn't have a license key. When I open 1PW, it's a read-only version; I've tried over and over to follow your directions for adding a license key, but can't locate a license key as I never received one. This is very frustrating. I emailed your support+licenses@agilebits.com and received a boilerplate reply with lots of links, but none of them address this issue. In the past, I bought a standalone license and have been running 1PW on my Macbook, iPhone, and iPad without issue. I want to help set up 1PW for my parents, but none of your support seems to match my problem; rather, it only has to do with subscription issues. Please help.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@gantr1: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It just doesn't apply in your situation. A license is a purchase for a single user and a single platform. Also, App Store purchases don't use a license at all; rather, they're tied to your Apple ID. 1Password Families would allow you to give them all of the same benefits you receive with your membership, in addition to being able to not only securely share vaults with them but also help them recover their accounts if they lose their Master Password or Secret Key. I've found the emails you sent separately and I'll reply there shortly in case we need to discuss anything purchase-related.

ref: MFL-93723-555

• gantr1
    gantr1
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for the reply, brenty. While waiting, I downloaded 1PW from the AB site. I then had two versions of 1PW on my MacBook: 1PW and 1PW6. 1PW was what I downloaded from the Mac App Store. It was read-only even though I did an in-app purchase of the $64.99 standalone license. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why 1PW was read-only and I couldn't add any logins, create any secure notes, etc. I emailed support and searched on the forums; the best option I could find was to try and remedy the situation by downloading 1PW from the AB site; I did so and now had 1PW6 installed on my MacBook. I signed up for a 1PW account and started a trial membership so that I could begin storing logins, etc. I stored 14 logins in 1PW6. I then deleted 1PW from my MacBook (the version that I downloaded from the App Store, which was read-only even though I had paid for a standalone license). My best guess was that you would be able to verify my App Store purchase based on the documentation I emailed and convert my trial version to a standalone license version.

Based on your reply above, I've now followed your direction and re-downloaded 1PW from the App Store; it is no longer read-only and I can create logins, secure notes, etc., which is great except now I need to "move" the 14 logins I already created in 1PW6. I tried to export those 14 logins, but 1PW6 won't let me, seemingly because it's a trial version?

Can you help me get those 14 logins moved from 1PW6 to 1PW?
    Once that is done, should I delete 1PW6 from my MacBook?
    I don't have a need for a subscription; can you confirm that I'll be able to download 1PW onto my other apple devices and access my logins without having to pay anything in addition to the $64.99 that I already paid? That is how my son has used 1PW for a couple years and he was simply trying to set me up the same way, but we ran into that hiccup with the in-app purchase. I downloaded 1PW onto my iPhone this morning and it didn't have any of my login data, but rather wanted me to create a trial membership, so please let me know if my login data will appear once we get the aforementioned issue worked out.
    Lastly, will all updates to version 6.7 be accessible to standalone license holders like me?

Thank you, hope to iron this out soon.

• madbroh
    madbroh
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

I am joining the queue with a similar request.
    Service ID: [#GFS-53864-172]
    Thanks in advance,

Aaron

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@madbroh: As mentioned above, Mac App Store purchases of the standalone 1Password app do not include Windows (or other platforms). That version won't run on anything but a Mac, and Apple is understandably not interested in selling Windows apps.

The only way to get all of the apps (including the Windows version, and many other benefits) is with a 1Password.com membership.

I'll reply via email as well shortly in case we need to discuss any sensitive details like purchase information.

ref: GFS-53864-172

This discussion has been closed.