I am the main Owner for my team, but when I click on certain vaults within admin, I get an error

I keep getting this error when clicking on certain vaults:

This vault does not exist. It may have been archived.

The vaults do exist and are not archived, we all use them almost daily.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:This vault does not exist. It may have been archived.

Comments

• Frank
    edited April 2017

Hi @erik_oddnetworks - Sorry for the troubles. This is a known error and we're working on a fix. You should be able to dismiss the error for the time being and hopefully we will get this fixed soon. I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and report the issue. Let me know if you have any further questions, I'll be happy to help :smile:

ref: b5-2681

• erik_oddnetworks
    erik_oddnetworks
    Community Member

In the meantime, how do I control access to the vaults that give me this error?

• Hi @erik_oddnetworks - Thanks for getting back to me. When you close out the error, are you still able to access the Shared vault? Are other members of your team encountering the same error? Sorry the questions, I'm just trying to get as much information as possible so I can share this with our developers.

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni

Just a quick update - our team here is still working on the fix, more updates later as they happen!

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni

Hi @erik_oddnetworks! Just wanted to let you know that the fix for vault display issue has just been deployed, and you should be able to use the Admin Console normally now. You can find the release notes for the update that contains this fix here: https://app-updates.agilebits.com/product_history/B5#v334

Please let me know if everything is working correctly for you now! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.