1Password 6.5.4 crashes/freezes on iOS 10.1.1 while typing password (cannot log in)

MrSlik
MrSlik
Community Member

I updated 1Password on iOS to the latest version (6.5.4) last night and am now unable to login. When attempting to log into the app, it freezes at exactly the same character while entering my password, then eventually the app just closes.

I only use the app on my phone (so far) so my data is not sync'd anywhere else. For this reason I am hesitant to uninstall and reinstall the app (though I do have a fairly recent iTunes backup).

1Password Version: 6.5.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.1.1
Sync Type: none
Referrer: forum-search:crash during login

Comments

• MrSlik
    MrSlik
    Community Member

My apologies, I just created an account to create this post, and did not see the sticky announcement in the iOS forum about updating to 10.2 for master password issues before posting. Should I just update from 10.1.1 to 10.3 in order to attempt to resolve this issue?

• MrSlik
    MrSlik
    Community Member

Updating from 10.1.1 to 10.3.1 resolved the issue for me. Sorry, I should've checked the stickies first after creating my account!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

That's great news, @MrSlik! I'm glad that solved the problem. And no worries about not seeing that announcement before posting here - we're always happy to help!

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else. Have a great weekend! :)

This discussion has been closed.