Two factor codes page

Gronda
Gronda
Community Member

Been using 1Password for a while now and recently moved alll the two factor authentication I could into it. It's great having everything in the one place but it got me to thinking that in the iOS app, could we have a screen that lists all the logins and the codes? Effectively a page like those in authenticator apps so it's quick and easy to see the current code for a given login. It would only remove a little tapping and swiping but I think it'd really improve the user experience.

Comments

• Hi @Gronda,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. We do have some ideas around making TOTP more convenient that we are bouncing around. One difficulty we run into is that we are supporting 5" devices, such as the iPhone SE. It seems Apple plans to have these devices as part of the lineup for some time to come, and so we need to work within that restriction. Obviously there is only so much room on the screen. :)

Ben

• Gronda
    Gronda
    Community Member

Thanks for the response. The obvious solution (to me at least) is a pop-up menu from the bottom where we can order the features we use most often. So it's a slim bar as now that can expand to be double height (or more if there are that many buttons to things needed. Alternatively, just allow us to put our top three items on the bar.

Anyway, love the App and look forward to seeing how it develops :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the kind words and your feedback! Perhaps we can do something like that in the future. Currently, I tag these items with TOTP so I can easily find them in the Organize tab, so maybe that will help you as well. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.