When will the "All Vaults" options be added to 1Password 6 for Windows?

Options

I've mostly used 1Password on Mac but now I'm getting it set up on a Windows machine as well. I've used the "All Vaults" options on my Macs to limit what entries show up when viewing "All Vaults" in the main UI to keep the number of visible entries down to what makes sense on any given computer I use. It looks like the Windows version doesn't have this option yet, though.

I understand 1Password 6 for Windows is still under quite a bit of development though. Is there any way to know where this is in the priority list?

Also, misc issue but I've noticed that in the Windows version the preference for how the items view is sorted doesn't seem to persist when the app is locked and unlocked again.

1Password Version: 6.5.401
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password account

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there @rationull,

Thank you for using 1Password on all of your devices! :+1:

The ability to choose what vaults are included in All Vaults view is definitely coming to 1Password 6 for Windows. Let me assure you that it is on our list and we want to make our feature list to be more consistent across platforms. It takes time, but we will get there. :)

We are also aware of the refresh issue you are describing in your second question. You are right, 1Password 6 for Windows is quite young and we are working really hard to make it better every day. You can stay updated with the latest release notes in Settings > Update in 1Password 6 app or on our website here.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. Thank you!

Cheers,
    Greg

• rationull
    rationull
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @Greg! I'm glad both items are on the list. I'm looking forward to the coming changes in 1PW6 on Windows -- the ability to get a good and similar experience across all 4 separate major platforms is part of the reason that I switched to 1Password from another password manager earlier this year. I understand there are quirks and so far I have not been disappointed!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rationull: Thank you for your kind words and choosing 1Password! :chuffed: We really appreciate it. Do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime, we are always ready to help. Have a fantastic week!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.