To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can I use Mac, Windows and IOS apps simultaneously?

Options
leighg
leighg
Community Member

I purchased 1Password from Apple years ago and love it. I also purchased the IOS version, but now I need to use the Windows version on a work computer and need a secret key to activate it. I can't seem to find this anywhere and hoped you'd help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:secret key

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @leighg! You can use 1Password on all your devices :) It sounds like you just purchased the iOS app before, so to use 1Password on your other devices, you can use a 1Password subscription. It includes all the apps, automatic sync between your devices, and more nifty features. Check out this article for a bit more info, and if it's sounding good, learn how to set things up in this one:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

Hope that helps! :) Let us know what you think.

• leighg
    leighg
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Jacob - thanks for your response. I've purchased both the mac app and the iOS app, so I'm hesitant to get a subscription as I already have a perfectly working product. I just need to know how to connect my win app to my vault - a secret key seems to be the missing component here. Any ideas?

Leigh

• Jacob
    Options

@leighg Ah, thanks for clarifying! The latest version of 1Password for Windows is only available with an account right now. I'd be happy to look into a discount on an account to help you get going. I just sent you an email about this so we can figure things out :) Talk to you soon!

ref: GHB-31656-781

This discussion has been closed.